Skip to main content

Justice Compassion Humility

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.  When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?  She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

John 8:7‭, ‬10‭-‬11 KJV

1. Be courageous, stand up when you see someone get treated unfairly near you, regardless who they are
2. Be impartial, don't judge first, have mercy first
3. Be pensive, able to look up into ourselves, and be humble since we are all human being born with sin. Just like Jesus when he said to an adulterer "Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more."
4. Be witty, know how to handle any kind of situations wisely

I have read and hear this verse many times before, but when I read this scripture this morning I just got a different rhema. 

Jesus is and was very charming. If I live in His time 2000 years ago, I would definitely feel head over heels for Him, idolised Him, and pursue Him.
He is a complete gentleman, who helped a defenceless woman against menacing crowd without any hesitation. He know exactly what to say to stop all those hypocrite people at once without failed. Jesus you are more than my role model, I wish I will have your courage, charity, and wisdom. Thank you for taught us all these things Jesus, I hope I can continuosly grow as wonderful as you my Lord.

Popular posts from this blog

The Gateway to All Understanding

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. Tao The Ching Chapter 1

Character vs Skills

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” –Confucius “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” –Theodore Roosevelt "Hire character.  Train skill.” –Peter Schutz Have you ever notice how the recruitment process being done nowadays? The first screening is the employer will judging you from your resume, cover letter and GPA The second screening is they will test your employability skills The next test is group interview and the last test is direct interview with the vendor Through this process, skills definitely come first before the character and ethic. Character and ethics become the last or non existent factors to be considered in. No wonder people are so critical and cut throat at work or at school to be recognised for their skills. And we are wonder how the society become so corrupted?  Hiring competent people with corrupted morale will only bring damage to the society. Low morale people...

Entitlement

People say our young generation is entitled, it is a good topic to joke about for the stand-up comedians. Entitled is believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment. I believe this is not owned by the young generation only, every generation has it, every one of us has it to some degree. This is a problem we have in society in any age, in any countries in this world. I remember when I was a kid, at night during the hot season our house was filled with mosquitos, and dengue fever are quite common in our country.  I can't remember whether I and my sister ever whined about it but I always remember the fact that my mother often stayed up late holding the insects killer racket just to defended us from the mosquitoes. However, My entitlement behaviour took the bad on me, I thought she ought to do that one because she is our mother, it's her duties to protect us. I did not really care how many hours she has spent at our room every night, or whethe...