Skip to main content

Pissed Off

The uncertainties create anxieties
The anxieties create anger

This afternoon I am pissed off, and I realised that the moment I am angry, I am in the lose position. I lose my joy, my peace, my health, my sanity, so anger is not really worth it.

Life is always full of uncertainties, you can't help it. Life is also full of unfairness, you just try the best you can to be assertive of yourself and believe that everything is a blessing in disguise.

The uncertainties came because you are worry about the future, and I will try harder to live more in the present, let go of past and the future. The past is yesterday today, and the future is tomorrow today. Let's live lighter and not carrying any unnecessary burden. Today difficulties is only for today, tomorrow would have its own difficulties.

I will try to live more by faith, believe that everything that happen to us is a God's grace and He has a reason. He will always provide us, but I also need to work the best I can according to my abilities.

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11 KJV

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17 KJV

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
Matthew 21:21 KJV

Popular posts from this blog

The Gateway to All Understanding

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. Tao The Ching Chapter 1

Entitlement

People say our young generation is entitled, it is a good topic to joke about for the stand-up comedians. Entitled is believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment. I believe this is not owned by the young generation only, every generation has it, every one of us has it to some degree. This is a problem we have in society in any age, in any countries in this world. I remember when I was a kid, at night during the hot season our house was filled with mosquitos, and dengue fever are quite common in our country.  I can't remember whether I and my sister ever whined about it but I always remember the fact that my mother often stayed up late holding the insects killer racket just to defended us from the mosquitoes. However, My entitlement behaviour took the bad on me, I thought she ought to do that one because she is our mother, it's her duties to protect us. I did not really care how many hours she has spent at our room every night, or whethe...

Character vs Skills

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” –Confucius “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” –Theodore Roosevelt "Hire character.  Train skill.” –Peter Schutz Have you ever notice how the recruitment process being done nowadays? The first screening is the employer will judging you from your resume, cover letter and GPA The second screening is they will test your employability skills The next test is group interview and the last test is direct interview with the vendor Through this process, skills definitely come first before the character and ethic. Character and ethics become the last or non existent factors to be considered in. No wonder people are so critical and cut throat at work or at school to be recognised for their skills. And we are wonder how the society become so corrupted?  Hiring competent people with corrupted morale will only bring damage to the society. Low morale people...