Skip to main content

CovidSafe App

The CovidSafe app is officially launched today. People are stil debating about this app, many are pro and many more are against the app.

The app helps the health authorities to do the contact tracing, it needs 40% of Australia population or ten million people to download and use the app for it to be effective. The app will running in background, use the location and Bluetooth and the data will be destroyed every 21 days. The app is an assessment tool for the Australia Government (Federal, States, and Territories) to ease or apply the restrictions and lockdowns.

Two weeks ago due to privacy concerns I was and still hesitated to use this app, but for the greater good I don't mind to use this app. My husband is strongly refused to install this app. I finally install this app but I won't turn my Bluetooth on for 24/7, I will turn it on only when I am outside the house. More than 100k users have already downloaded this app by the time I downloaded this app, 9,900k more to go people. Hopefully every Australian will have the solidarity to other fellow citizens and residents to install the CovidSafe app.

I compromised but I know and I believe that this compromise will have more benefits than shortcomings. It is only an app and you can unsinstall it when it not needed anymore, or when you feel like it. I have a hope through this app, and I wish everyone can trust the government's initiative to reduce the health and financial burden of Covid-19. 

#Covid-19
#COVIDSafe

Popular posts from this blog

The Gateway to All Understanding

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. Tao The Ching Chapter 1

Entitlement

People say our young generation is entitled, it is a good topic to joke about for the stand-up comedians. Entitled is believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment. I believe this is not owned by the young generation only, every generation has it, every one of us has it to some degree. This is a problem we have in society in any age, in any countries in this world. I remember when I was a kid, at night during the hot season our house was filled with mosquitos, and dengue fever are quite common in our country.  I can't remember whether I and my sister ever whined about it but I always remember the fact that my mother often stayed up late holding the insects killer racket just to defended us from the mosquitoes. However, My entitlement behaviour took the bad on me, I thought she ought to do that one because she is our mother, it's her duties to protect us. I did not really care how many hours she has spent at our room every night, or whethe...

Inorganic

The Tao is infinite, eternal. Why is it eternal? It was never born; thus it can never die. Why is it infinite? It has no desires for itself; thus it is present for all beings. The Master stays behind; that is why she is ahead. She is detached from all things; that is why she is one with them. Because she has let go of herself, she is perfectly fulfilled. Tao The Ching Chapter 7