Skip to main content

Embrace the Death

I embrace the death as a happy event. Death is the moment when you lost someone and the beginning of a new start for the dead and for people that have been left behind. 

The current official number of total death from Covid-19 worldwide as per this second is 25,042 people. The majority of people are afraid to die, therefore, we have so many countries prefer to fight the Covid-19 by taking prevention action which is flatten the curve to limit further cases and added casualties. But there are few developed countries that apply the 'Herd Immunities' strategy. The countries will seperate the healthy young people from the elderly and the vulnerable people. With this strategy a country may expect a higher number of cases so fast so soon, they even expect 80% of the population would catch the virus. However, the bigger and faster people get affected, the faster they will fight the virus using their immune system, and the faster they defeat the virus. The plus point is the economy will still running because there is no lockdown to prevent the contagion and the economy would recover as soon as the virus killed by people immune system.

Personally, I prefer the herd immunity concept. Even though this virus is not old people only disease, the statistic so far has shown us that almost 96% of the cases are mild and treatable with 4% casualties. The statistic also show us that majority of the casualties are people aging 60 years old an above. 

I don't mind to die, I am just one of 7,700,000,000 People in this planet. The world will still go around even without me. My mentality don't mind to die doesn't mean that I have prepared myself to die nor that I think about suicide. I just let myself know that my life does not belong to me, it is belong to God. Whenever He want me to leave this world, I would not be upset nor have any regret. I definitely would not tried myself to escape from the death.

Popular posts from this blog

The Gateway to All Understanding

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. Tao The Ching Chapter 1

Entitlement

People say our young generation is entitled, it is a good topic to joke about for the stand-up comedians. Entitled is believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment. I believe this is not owned by the young generation only, every generation has it, every one of us has it to some degree. This is a problem we have in society in any age, in any countries in this world. I remember when I was a kid, at night during the hot season our house was filled with mosquitos, and dengue fever are quite common in our country.  I can't remember whether I and my sister ever whined about it but I always remember the fact that my mother often stayed up late holding the insects killer racket just to defended us from the mosquitoes. However, My entitlement behaviour took the bad on me, I thought she ought to do that one because she is our mother, it's her duties to protect us. I did not really care how many hours she has spent at our room every night, or whethe...

Character vs Skills

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” –Confucius “Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” –Theodore Roosevelt "Hire character.  Train skill.” –Peter Schutz Have you ever notice how the recruitment process being done nowadays? The first screening is the employer will judging you from your resume, cover letter and GPA The second screening is they will test your employability skills The next test is group interview and the last test is direct interview with the vendor Through this process, skills definitely come first before the character and ethic. Character and ethics become the last or non existent factors to be considered in. No wonder people are so critical and cut throat at work or at school to be recognised for their skills. And we are wonder how the society become so corrupted?  Hiring competent people with corrupted morale will only bring damage to the society. Low morale people...