Skip to main content

Covid-19

Today the President of Indonesia confirmed the first two cases of Covid-19 in Indonesia, a country with 270 million people.

And these are some of documented photos on how Indonesian people react to the news




People are so concern for their well-being, they are novices to suffering and death. Thousand of people are dying everyday even without Coronavirus. Death is something inevitable in our life, it is ridiculous to be even slightly worry about it. We all have to come on terms that we are just living beings who would never know when the end will come.

Popular posts from this blog

The Gateway to All Understanding

The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao The name that can be named is not the eternal Name. The unnamable is the eternally real. Naming is the origin of all particular things. Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. Tao The Ching Chapter 1

Entitlement

People say our young generation is entitled, it is a good topic to joke about for the stand-up comedians. Entitled is believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment. I believe this is not owned by the young generation only, every generation has it, every one of us has it to some degree. This is a problem we have in society in any age, in any countries in this world. I remember when I was a kid, at night during the hot season our house was filled with mosquitos, and dengue fever are quite common in our country.  I can't remember whether I and my sister ever whined about it but I always remember the fact that my mother often stayed up late holding the insects killer racket just to defended us from the mosquitoes. However, My entitlement behaviour took the bad on me, I thought she ought to do that one because she is our mother, it's her duties to protect us. I did not really care how many hours she has spent at our room every night, or whethe...

Inorganic

The Tao is infinite, eternal. Why is it eternal? It was never born; thus it can never die. Why is it infinite? It has no desires for itself; thus it is present for all beings. The Master stays behind; that is why she is ahead. She is detached from all things; that is why she is one with them. Because she has let go of herself, she is perfectly fulfilled. Tao The Ching Chapter 7