Oh my gosh..
Suddenly have the urge to write again this year.
My last post was Jan 2021, almost 6 years ago.. I wrote a lot when the pandemic hit, because I have so many stories and a lot of time. Life definitely less busy back then.
In the communication skills I love read and write the most. Speaking is my least favourite from when I was born. My mother was worried about me, because I just start to talk when I was three years old.
But when I start learning other languages, I realised my preferred skills shifting depends on the languages.
In any language using normal Roman alphabet, I love reading and writing.
But in any other languages using different fonts, I love speaking more than read and write.
I've been wanting to learn different languages:
- Sign language
- Mandarin
- Cantonese
- Latin so I will be able to understand Portuguese, Italy, Spanish, German, French
- Swahili
Yesterday I committed to learning ASL, I love it!!! There are amazing apps that helps us learning ASL, thank you Technology.
I also make more effort and progress on Mandarin.
I'm very competitive and impatient, so it usually break my spirit when I make a lot of mistakes and slow progress. I only learn half ass on Mandarin Swahili and Portuguese.
However, this time I will different.
It's okay to be slow, and maybe stuck in the same mistake, but never stop. I'm committed , I will consistently make progress bit by bit...
I would not be easily give up this time.
So hopefully I have lots of things to share with you from now on.
My journey, my struggle, my hobby
Ignem alere!!!